Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Jag, read the Constitution. This is a Republic. The President is largely a ceremonial position. You are trying to install YOUR brand of dictator. WTF is wrong with you?

The Republic was lost long ago as was our original Constitution. Sorry Faux Nues didn't tell you.

Try Illegal Act of 1871 after Ulysses Grant and sold out politicians sold us out to the Crown and Vatican for riches and to pay off the huge war debt from the Civil War.

That is why we are not on the original Constitutions required "Gold Standard".

That is why....well, you wouldn't belive it if you didn't see it on Tell A Vision anyway, so why should I bother?

Why do you think Piglosi, the good Catholic, put up the fence in DC? If the army came after them she was going to show us where it was bought and paid for by the Vatican. They would be trespassing on foreign property.

Now, why do you think Trump made the Pope ill? Trump let him know abt US and International Law. Fraud Vitiates all.

How much gold has the military removed from the Vatican and transferred to Chyenne Mountain.

Why is Biden not allowed in Chyenne Mt?

How much were we owed for the Vaticans crime against the US.

How much were we owed by the Bank of England's crimes against us?

Sacking of DC and burning the WH in the War of 1812.

Trump hits back 10 times harder, with interest.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

DO YOU REALLY THINK TRUMP MADE A SCREWUP STEPPING IN FRONT OF THE QUEEN AFTER SHE DIRECTED HIM WHERE TO WALK, OR WAS HE SENDING THE WORLD A MESSAGE.

[url=https://postimg.cc

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin