Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Who thinks Trump is lying saying that we will Make America Great Again? Who thinks he's telling the truth?

Realize, that if you think he's telling the truth, it means he and the Patriots are in control, unless you think GOD is going rain down fire and brimstone on the Cabal. If you believe that feel free to say it.
Assuming you are serious about wanting our opinions, I’d be happy to share mine, but you ain’t gonna like it.

I think Trump has done a lot of good for our country, and would have done a lot more had he not been met with obstruction at every turn from the Democrat party as well as most of the Republican Party, AND most of the cabinet members he installed.

I think the entire Q business is a bunch of horsechit meant to stir up really gullible folks. Why? I’ve no idea, really.

As for God, I am firm in my belief of him, and I also believe we are beginning to pay for turning away from him as a nation.

It’s gonna get worse before it gets better. I doubt any of us here will live long enough to see the gets better part of the program.

That reflects my thoughts

Jag I wouldn’t give you a straight answer because you didn’t ask a straight question.

Your terms for answering are unacceptable.