I sent an email to my senators over the AFT proposed pistol brace snafu - here is the response I received from that worthless POS John Tester.

Dear Sormin_Norman,

Thank you for contacting me about the regulation of firearms with stabilizing braces. I am a proud gun owner and defender of Montanans' Second Amendment right to bear arms.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) published a proposed rule called "Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached 'Stabilizing Braces'." This rule would change how the ATF classifies and regulates some pistols with stabilizing braces.

We can keep our communities safe while also protecting the rights of law-abiding gun owners. That is why I have consistently voted against any type of database or registry of gun owners, and opposed legislation that would prevent an individual from purchasing or possessing firearms without meaningful due process. I have also opposed efforts to place excessive fees on small gun-smithing businesses.

As your Senator, I will continue to hold the ATF accountable and defend the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding gun owners. Should the ATF take any additional actions on pistol braces or if this issue comes before me in the U.S. Senate, I will keep your views in mind. Please do not hesitate to contact me again if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Jon Tester
United States Senator

My response to that fat fuggin POS

Two points John, you make a point the proposed ATF regulation will make us safer. Do you have one shred of evidence that the proposed regulation will make anyone safer? The answer is no because it doesn't exist because it's a lie.

The ATF is not constitutionally authorized to regulate our 2nd amendment rights, in fact with a legal constitutional change to the 2nd amendment what they are doing is a vagrant violation of all Montanans fundamental rights.

If you can't stand up for our basic constitutional rights, I would ask you to resign your position as my representative immediately.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne