Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm still a relatively recent transplant to Montana (four years now) and I live in one of the most liberal areas that's not called Missoula (in the heart of the university district in Bozeman). This is purely anecdotal, but Tester's voting record reinforces that anecdotal observations are often accurate.

I'm seeing quite a few houses with Tester yard signs up already, and they are always next to black lives matter and "In this house...." signs.

The hardcore Marxists here love Tester as much as they loved Obama and now love Biden. Guilt by association, perhaps. But they are his base and he does what his base wants.

The problem is that as much as I don't like Tester, when I try to contact my federal reps (Daines, Tester and Rosendale, and soon Zinke), the only one who ever responds is Tester's office. So I give him a point for being responsive, but getting a response when the (R) Senator's staff sits on its hands doesn't make up for the fact that his actions in office are supportive of the Marxist agenda.

I'd love to have a Senator like Cotton instead of Tester (or even Daines).

How did your run for office turn out? Guessing you must have won as most Montana districts rarely elect D's.