I’ve neutered a bunch and have had the vet neuter some to and haven’t had anything but positive results.

Years ago my grandpa had fox hounds along with several others and they would all get together and hunt. One day my grandpa and uncle was over at another fox hunters house and they were talking dogs and my grandpa asked what about this one dog and the guy said that was another guys hound that lived a couple miles away and he was tired of it hanging around there and he told my grandpa and uncle he would cut it if they would hold it so they held it for the guy and this guy neuters the dog but doesn’t do it right and just cuts the whole bag off slick. They let go of the dog and it takes off for home. The next Saturday my uncle and grandpa was over at the cut dogs owners house and they was talking hounds and they ask about this particular dog that they helped cut the week before and the guy said I don’t know what’s wrong with that dog all he wants to do is lay around and lick his nuts. They couldn’t hardly keep from laughing, they said that dog took a couple months to heal up but went back to running and was just as good of a dog as he was before his whole bag got cut off!!!

Last edited by MadDog4298; 12/08/22.