lol

I know the whpg breeders I know want tp protect their genetics of the breed and don't want a bunch of back yard goobers destroying the breed and the genetics to make a buck

both my whpg have lifetime guarantees too breeder suggested getting fixed if not breeding after they matured if I did not breed them and he has been breeding over this breed over 40 years. ill take his word and my vet who breeds hunting dogs

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
All the vets and experienced breeders you have dealt with? That doesn't mean they are right. I have had a lot of dogs over a 60 year span, mostly males and I have never had a dog develop testicular cancer.

I know of a very well known Bull Mastiff breeder that has a lifetime warranty on his dogs. He is very specific on what to feed them, exercise regimens etc etc. He will void the warranty if they are spayed or neutered. He recommends if it has to be done to do it after they are fully mature which takes a Mastiff 3 1/2 years or so.

all of the grills
Originally Posted by MadDog4298
Originally Posted by ribka
[quote=Oldelkhunter][quote=ribka][quote=Oldelkhunter][quote=Triggernosis]

so what is the specific result? Why do all vets and very experienced breeders( the ones I've dealt with) suggest neutering or spaying after maturing?

I don’t know why the vets say spay or neuter but I know why the experienced breeders want you to, it’s because they don’t want the competition. Most want to sell you a registered dog but won’t let you have the papers with it because you will want to raise a litter of pups down the road and cut in on their completion.