George,

I'm sure you now realize you and your friends who hunt S.D., according to Magnum Bob, are well heeled non-residents supporting that "big business" farmer whose land you hunt on. Along with propping up the State coffers. I thought your hunting license dollars went to and benefited the S.D. Game and Fish Commission? I guess none of it benefited resident hunters and fisherman????? And you guys are taking Birds and making it hard for residents to be successful.

I spent 15 days there last year hunting public and section lines. Along with one farm who belongs to an individual who welcomes us and has become a friend over the last four years. Last year I didn't cross paths with 10 hunters in the entire 15 days. In addition, after being given an education by some experienced hunters, it isn't rare to see 100-200 Wild Birds a day on open public land. Sooo, for MB here is a couple pics of Birds he seems to have trouble finding...

This was a nasty day...15-20F and 30 MPH wind...Never crossed paths with a Resident or Non-Resident. No Model 12, and hope it redeems me for the times I went to the preserve.

No Model 12:

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Model 12:

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

If it wasn't for the humor, there would be no reason to show up....

Last edited by battue; 01/20/23.

laissez les bons temps rouler