This really has gone far enough, but the high and mighty that are so critical of anything they don’t see as fair chase, have elevated themselves to a marginal standard that they consider best. The OP was about shooting ducks on the water, I posted a video that upset some, but is not immoral and certainly not illegal.

I would never shoot a duck on the water, not because of some legality, but because a duck really isn’t worth shooting anywhere they are. Grouse are the best eating meat of any source you can get hunting, and I don’t leave any that I could take home to cook. Unseen are the ones that are shot on the wing, but I just found out that the Ruffed Grouse I shoot are not as cagey as battue’s, but it’s all we have around here. Blue Grouse, however are a better eating bird and they are my primary target and I will shoot them when they land in a tree.

So we get down to the unwritten standard that a couple guys find necessary to enjoy their day afield, and I say, “go ahead and do it your way” but leave your condemnation at the door. This is a site that started out as a hunting/shooting/outdoor site and has turned into a Facebook page with all the drama of teenage girls.

I doubt that the vitriol that is displayed here would ever exist if people were standing face to face in these discussions…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]