Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Originally Posted by battue
So…because some are willing to elevate their personal requirement of how they kill game, in this case they don’t care to shoot fish in the barrel as an analogy, and are willing to voice their thoughts during open discussion, in your opinion they are “pussy” hurt? I also don't recall any saying the swatters are doing anything illegal.

Rational thought is frequently not on display at the fire. My suggestion would be for you to get some additional mileage.

Are the dedicated archers, who say they have left rifle hunting because it has become too easy “pussy” hurt?

You reply will most likely be “fuggin hilarious.”🤣

You obviously didn’t pay attention. It was the comment, “If you’re shooting ducks on the water, ground-slooshing quail, pheasants or grouse, you’re a true piece of chit moron.” that I was responding to. See, I don’t care how someone kills an animal, as long as it’s legal. Some folks get puzzy hurt if it’s not done the way they do it. Makes sense? No?

And yes, if you’re decoying ducks and shooting them in the spread on the water, you’re a piece of schitt moron. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.