AFAIK, they were made with FN actions but maybe toward the end of the run they switched to Zastava actions. Frankly I don't know. The Zastavas are a very close copy of the FNs and the few I've owned have been good rifles with one exception. The rifle was a mark X Alaskan in .375 H&H. very accurate and the stock fit was such that recoil wasn't a problem. The problem was when they opened up the action to lengthen the magazine to accept that longer H&H cartridge they get very close to the slot where the locking lug fits when the bolt is closed. This left a sharp jagged edge similar to the teeth of a Great White Shark. Every time I chambered a round it left deep longitudinal grooves the full length of the case, ruining it for all practical purposes.
I strongly suggest if one is considering one of those rifles, or one chamber for an H&H length cartridge, stick you finger into the chamber and feel thee dge where the locking lug seats. I've always wanted to replace that .375 with another but every one I've check has had "shark's teeth".
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE