Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Fuqqing idiot. Guess all you Trudy voters are just as stupid as Biden voters.

Probably, but wouldn't know, personally.

You know, I believe I've read, that over half of your voting population, voted for your clown in chief, while only just over 30% voted for our retard.

And by our retard, I mean, arrogant as a texan & not qualified to do the job.

Your guy, is actually a retard !! LOL !!

At least, conservatives, up here, are actually doing "things" !

Other than whining.

Don't worry, you'll know, when the time is right !

Agreed Biden is a retard, WTF is Trudeau's excuse? Conservatives in Canada actually doing things? Name something for me. Interesting you let 30% of the population put Trudeau in charge? Back to the topic at hand, why did Trudeau let the spy device travel so far in Canada and cross the US border less than 80 miles from a US nuclear missile facility? That was no accident. Enjoy your Venezuelans.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Fuqqing idiot. Guess all you Trudy voters are just as stupid as Biden voters.

Probably, but wouldn't know, personally.

You know, I believe I've read, that over half of your voting population, voted for your clown in chief, while only just over 30% voted for our retard.

And by our retard, I mean, arrogant as a texan & not qualified to do the job.

Your guy, is actually a retard !! LOL !!

At least, conservatives, up here, are actually doing "things" !

Other than whining.

Don't worry, you'll know, when the time is right !

Agreed Biden is a retard, WTF is Trudeau's excuse? Conservatives in Canada actually doing things? Name something for me. Interesting you let 30% of the population put Trudeau in charge? Back to the topic at hand, why did Trudeau let the spy device travel so far in Canada and cross the US border less than 80 miles from a US nuclear missile facility? That was no accident. Enjoy your Venezuelans.

Trudeau let’s any and all non whites into this country, gives them cash and let’s them vote, why the fug would he care about a foreign spy balloon. He prob thanked them for using a green alternative to flying a spy plane around. And no the conservatives in this country ain’t doing jack shyt, accept slide left to try and win votes.