Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by Heym06
The bigger question is how many holes will it cut...everytime?
I still stand by my comment. Battue interperted his vision of the fire. I didn't agree, thats how it goes!

Participate as you wish...However, there was little interpertation in how I see the the Fire...It was reality. Daily pics and come hunting season they will increase. New gun pics, target pics, camping pics, truck pics, fishing pics, Dog pics, vacation pics. Long written stories of an adventure. And any who tell about their repeated success will eventually be asked for some proof. Pics are not any different than some saying "I killed this many, I've killed this many with this, killed them with a bow, rifle, handgun.”, whatever. If you want to be truthful, writing up about success is little different than actually showing it..Blackheart for example has bragged on about how many Deer he has killed. Iron sight, scopes, etc, etc. He is no different than the rest of us with a bit of A+ personality. Makes no difference if he writes about it or shows pics. Both are a form of bragging. However, one of them is significantly more convincing.

Yeah, I like how posting pics of trophy animals isn’t “bragging”, but posting pics of trophies is

LMFAO

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.