That’s wonderful. But I don’t need it and you can keep the extra weight, complexity, and bulkiness associated with those scopes. It just isn’t something that is useful for my hunting.

Exactly. If someone enjoys trying to knock some paint off a metal gong at 1000 yards then great. If that puts lead in your pencil and keeps you excited about life then more power to you. But I have never had any interest in it. It holds no appeal to me whatsoever. I primarily use my scoped rifles for hunting and the longest shot I have had to take on a game animal in the last 25 years is about 225 yards. So I don't need one of these Hubble sized monstrosities with dialing knobs the size of an Aztec burial mound for my hunting purposes either.

So it gets pretty old reading these posts by elitist douche bags who act like anyone not using the same type scope they are and for the same purposes is some kind of know nothing goober. No, I just have no use for a long range dialing scope. How hard is that to comprehend?

When it comes to purchasing a truck I could buy a dump truck if I needed one. But I don't so I just stick with a regular pickup truck.

Finally, I always recheck the zero on my hunting rigs prior to season because it's just the responsible thing to do. But I have never had any problem with any of them staying zeroed from season to season.