Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Heym06
]
Your interpretation of the campfire, doesn't equate to mine. Some of us are secure enough in ourselves, we don't feel the need, to brag with pictures, and such. But too each his own.

But apparently not secure enough to respond when you ass has been handed to you:

Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Heym06
[quote=jorgeI]It's even worse. Approximately 75% of the military age population (18-24 is considered to be the "first round')is either too fat, too stupid or are on some kind of medication that disqualifies them. Now hold that thought.

Enter the chinese planned, financed and executed (via the cartels) fentanyl invasion into the US. Approximately 80-100K PER YEAR deaths as a results and the age bracket? 18-45. Guess what age group is considered for military service? If you don't think they are being targeted, you must be pro-Ukraine war (aka a moron).

That said, I'm not concerned with the Russians AT ALL. Now the chinese is an entirely different issue.
I'm guessing you pulled the 75% number, from between your cheeks!

I reckon my gluteal cleft has at least 50 IQ points over your pointy head.. HINT: the blue outlined words below are links to articles you might find interesting (sorry limited pictures)

recruits

my ass
heymthe retard
doesyourbuttholehurtyet?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”