There are Mauser aftermarket pieces out there, mostly cosmetic. I have strong opinions on this...every aftermarket Mauser( and Mauser type) part out there is a step down in reliability!
Most of the 700's out there will shoot rings around my Rem 30's, Mod 70's and multitude of Mausers, no question. If you are hunting in remote environment in bad weather (I don't call a rainstorm bad) and have spent a lot of money on your hunt...would you feel comfortable with your bone stock 700? Given the known problems of inaccessible uncleanable trigger group..ice or dust under the extractor C clip...bolt handle (ok,1%) coming off when bolt is iced up? 700's are not meant to be field stripped. A Mauser can be field stripped by a drunk, in the middle of the night.
Hunt your 700's in moderate climes, fairly clean environments, you'll have an accurate reliable rifle. Push the envelope, you will discover it's weaknesses.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.