Stout looking little mill!

Yeah……….. I could become a machine collector. smile My wife reads me the riot act every time I move a new one in, haha. It’s a project… I usually have to rent an all terrain forklift, although, with the Feeler I was able to very slowly move it from the big box van I rented onto my slab, on rollers, with pinch bars. It was sketchy AF. I had a strap on it in case it got away. Took a couple hours to move that last 4-5 feet down the loading ramp.

I’d like to have a Hardinge “chucker” and a precision surface grinder…. and and and…. but those two, I could make $$ with I think.

I lost a big customer this year, they put together their own machine shop, so I’ll be chasing new business when I get back from my big backpacking trip in a couple months. I’m going to try to find more small, very precise, ongoing work for the Feeler. Maybe medical stuff… hydraulic parts… who knows. I’ve machined literally thousands of fairly large heavy castings in the last 6-7 years and just handling them, in a production scenario, wears on my body. Got some forearm tendinitis I battle, etc.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 04/03/23.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!