Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt,

You are Google Pretending,about things you've never even seen,let alone done...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If I'm going to fling 88/90's,it's going to be in a 224 Grendel,of which I've more than a few,in both Turnbolts and Krunchentickers. .545 and .585 BC's there. You feel free to use your Imagination to Pretend about "flatness" and I'll shoot Real World atmospherics and reap the inherent advantages of same,in wares that actually exist. Hint.

Big Day for you,now you can say you've "seen" same. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You CLUELESS Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit are a riot! Hint.

JO Gen2 BDL metal here,so you can continue to get your Google on. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Littlestick, stop pretending that you do a lot of long-range hunting necessitating the long, heavy for caliber high bc projectiles...because you don't. All your "hunting" is opportunistic shots from a boat to some little blacktail on the shore at under 100 yards or some little critter in the water at 15 yards wanting to eat a fish. And stop being so dishonest and acknowledge that at short to medium distances a medium weight projectile with a good bc for its weight is going to shoot flatter and sometimes even have less wind drift than a heavy higher bc bullet going much slower.

Johnny one note can't say anything else. Lol. And even with that, he gets a hell of a lot more said than done. He got called out and booted from other forums for being a fraud and a troll 10 years ago. Some things never change.