Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Krunchenticker has never been a platform for me,to mash the gas pedal. I've always treated it as a platform to launch meaningful BC's,at meaningful velocity and to simply let the bullet do the heavy lifting. I could give ZERO fhuqks about an "extra" coupla "clicks" at 1000yds. Hint.

I've shot the frightening fhuqk out of 224,243 and 264 Grendels,mainly because I have lots of rifles so chambered and REALLY like it's performance. They are a simply one pass sizing operation,play nice and great brass abounds. Due those mechanical advantages,they can do nothing other than shine brightly,which is how they default. I've less than ZERO interest in case forming in/for Krunchentickers,just simply pass the Lapooey Virgins and hold The Fluff. Hint.

Harrison is out,but I do see he has a batch of Grendel Titan bolts and extensions,with 46pcs of each for $4000. Somewhat tempting,but I don't see myself building another 46 rifles in said chamberings,though it may interest others? Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I'm a 224 Grendel SLUT and it should be the next SALAMI OEM offering. 7" RPM,Rifle Gas,88 ELD Smooches and ASC mags...LOVE it. Hint................
Little Stick, you should build another 46 rifles so that you can get another 46 hits of Dopermine. That is the real reason you keep buying the rifles and scopes...just like a woman with a shopping addiction. You certainly don't hunt with all those rifles.