Have the S&B German made Klassik 2.5-10 x 56 with L3 reticle on my M70 Supergrade 30-06. Had a Zeiss Victory 2.5-10 x 50 on it previously - SFP with a Zeiss Christmas tree reticle. My friend had bought the S&B 2.5-10 x 56 on "special" and was sighting in Mauser M12 in .308 and invited me to shoot it. I looked through the scope and WOW, the image quality just blew me away. To my eye anyway the image was so crisp & clear and seriously it was like nearly half the price of my Zeiss!!!

Luckily the shop had a few left and I bought one immediately. Its also FFP & I love FFP scopes for big game hunting and love that red dot for the low light afternoon situations (the dot is not bright enough in daylight unlike the Flashdot S&B). I believe the Germans got it right with FFP for hunting you don't have to go looking for that reticle it's there! A pity that with the 6x & 8x zoom ratios now the European makers have for the most part gone SFP and I understand the reasons for that.

Took that combination to Africa in 2022 as my light rifle and it was wonderful. Only Con its big and its long but that also has its advantages as you have a lot of mounting flexibility with the long tube. Some scopes these days have tubes so short it can make getting optimum eye relief difficult.

Get it while you can!