Well I avoided responding to this thread until I got a tracking number on my new S&B so you guys would not get the few they had before they got my order shipped. I know, very selfish of me.

Sometime last year I put my email into EuroOptics to have them notify me when they had in stock a S&B I have been wanting for some time. Well I got an email yesterday that it was back in stock and placed the order for a Klassic 3-12x42mm LM P3L. It has a Mildot reticle with a lit center section in the first focal plane and exposed turrets to dial.

I have had for some time a S&B Precision Hunter 3-12x42mm with a non-lighted Mildot reticle and it has been a fine scope but it only has a little over 3 mils of vertical adjustment (going on memory here) in what S&B calls a BDC dial and the one I ordered has almost twice that adjustment vertically in the dial.

If you don't need a 50mm plus objective, and I am not sure you do in most hunting situations especially with an Schmidt and Bender, I would highly recommend you give it a look.