Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
I've not gotten hands on the newer version yet, but I use a 3-12x42 P3L with the 3.2 mil BDC. As I understand it, the newer version is the same but has 4.8 mil on the dial.

With any decent BC bullet/round, the 3.2 is fine for my hunting. The 4.8 would allow me to play a bit further though, so I'm hoping they will retrofit/upgrade at some point.
Got mine today; can confirm 4.8 mil on the new dial.

Sweet. Is the function/design of the dial the same as the previous or were there any changes there?

0-45 on the dial.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]pic upload
Of the half dozen 3-12x42 Klassik's that I've worked with, ALL have had a maximum elevation "travel" of 2.4 MILs. I suspect this is the true for your scope as well, which would mean the elevation turret pictured is 0.05 MIL/click. It would be awesome IF the turret travel was indeed 4.8 MILs, but I don't think it is. A range, or a lab test will tell you for sure. In my experience, a phone call or an email to S&B can be very frustrating.

That said, I was able to get S&B to make me a few custom dials, they call them BDC but they really aren't, marked in MILs from 0 to 2 with hash marks at every 0.05 MILs. It took a while, but it did happen.

Like I said, it would be awesome IF your turrets had a 4.8 MIL travel, but I recommend you check them to be certain. Please let us know what you find out. Best.