Stealthgoat,

It could be MOA and that would explain the 4 graduations between the numbers but again when I purchased the scope their web site indicated 1/2 cm or 1/5" (.20") at 100 meters. When I got the scope I also called to confirm the graduations and was told that the information I had was correct.

Now I have had this on a 7 Rem Mag and many years ago when zeroing the rifle I ran out of adjustments to have the scope zeroed and still have dial room in the vertical so I installed Burris signature rings with offset inserts and the next range session I was able to zero the scope and move the dial its full range. I did not verify the click values, although I should have, and I only shot the rifle at distance by using the Mildot reticle and have never dialed it. In fact I don't think I have shot that rifle in 10 years or a little more and it was never hunted with that scope. I did not like the dial and just did not use the scope.

As I said earlier I plan to shoot the rifle and confirm the click values on the scope as soon as the wind stops blowing my hat off.

I am very much looking forward to getting the new version of this Klassic with the 4.8 Mils on the dial. It should be here today.