Didn't read all this so not sure what your talking about now. Back to the OP's post, I think, seem's to me everyone that reloads push's the limit now and then, nature of the beast. Sometime we fry ourselves! I like to push it but work loads up mid to late spring when outside temps are a bit higher. When it get's hot out I seldom do much shooting so 90* temps don't phase me. I suspect if I shot in the heat I just might find I've pushed the envelope to far also! I can't imagine getting ready for a hunt in 100+* temp! First at 100* I'm normally sitting around somewhere drinking ice tea! Lucky thing probably as I do pust the limit when loading. Another good thing about me is I no longer like it all that cold. if there's a breeze and temp at about 45* to 50* you won't find me out shooting much anymore. Shoot anymore I don't even like hunting in those conditions. Just for grins tried shooting at just under 50* a while back and when I got to my shooting spot the breeze had picked up but was comin from my back. Went ahead and shot and damn near froze my finger's off!