Stumpy:

Where did your punctuation come from...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

well Stumpy, who taught you how to wipe your ass when you take a dump?

I'm sure you eventually figured out how to use Toilet Paper, after figuring out wiping your ass with your hands was a dumb idea. Especially afterwards your sandwiches always tasted like Schidt...

so me and how I do punctuation.....

are you really dumb enough to try and tell us all, that if we do something similar to you, that we are copying YOUR style?

put down the crack pipe, sober up and get your head out of your ass...

Since you were hatched in 1968, I was a Junior in High school in 1968. By the law of averages and a lot of common sense ( which you don't have ), I've never need to LEARN anything from you, or had the initiation to even copy anything from you.

I like ya Stumpy, but when it comes to common sense, or you even being one of those who is not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to social skills.. you are probably the last person on the planet I'd consult for style OR social skills on...

So its more likely you copied me, vs me copy you on the use of punctuation...or anything else...

So if you sobered up and read that... you can get back to being drunk and high on meth for the rest of your day, and trying to impress campfire members by showing people the same photos for the 10,000 th time...

but PM me your birthday, and mailing address, and I'll send ya a bar of soap, and a bottle of shampoo, so you can clean up for your annual birthday... oh, sorry about the comment on the bottle of shampoo.... you have nothing to use that for.... unless you shampoo your pubic hair, or use it for toothpaste... Keep me posted...I'll ship them up too right away....

Hey maybe Hutch would like the shampoo...Fluff him right up....

Have a good day Stumpy....burping, farting and passing out drunk by 4 PM...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez