I have two BLRs.Both have low power variable scopes. One is in 308 with an alloy reciever,pistol grip stock and no barrel band on the fore end. The rifle shoots like a good bolt action. It will put three Hornady 150 grain factory loads into an inch or better at 100 yards. I don't know how it groups any other load,this is the first one I tried and quit looking. I don't know how it shoots for five rounds either.

My other BLR is from a recent run of 358 winchesters. It has a straight grip stock and a barrel band fore end. It has shot three different loads into about two inches at 100 yards. I figure it's relative inaccuracy is either due to the barrel band or the mighty thin barrel,358 is a big hole in such a light barrel. Practically speaking,I'm happy with both guns,either has plenty of accuracy for any task that I would pick for their respective calibers.

Both guns are light,handy,responsive and feed and function perfectly. The only thing I don't like is the trigger pulls,but it must not bother me too bad because I have not bothered to get em fixed.

Britt