Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
"Mad Dog 20-20" lol... takes me back to Jr High... drunk as a skunk, made an ass of myself at school dance with my favorite girl... few yrs later, JD & Sour helped take the right side off my favorite car... gave up Alcohol for good... watched my old man piss away his life & $$$ when i was a kid, struggled in retirement... uncomfortable around drunken fools...

For me it was OP Rum and Gin when I was twelve. I drank it at Ho chi Minh's place after milking the cows and doing the milk run. I had just enough time to walk to church and put on my alterboy duds and pick up that bloody great crucifix to lead the way down the aisle at the Catholic church in Longreach QLD. That stuff hit like a ton of sick and misery causing possibly the unsteadiest shuffle down an aisle ever. Old Dean Daly was cool though...just parked me on a chair off to the side and left me to my misery. Coolest Catholic priest to ever walk the earth, never even said a single word to me about it.

Holy Christ I was sick. I did it a couple of times more in a less spectacular fashion and just didn't ever bother again.

Now I occasionally take a sip of Hennessey XO in a cup of coffee as I like the smell, and because just one teaspoon sends me asleep almost immediately.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.