Well, I don't mind taking a drink now and then. Last time I went out was with my son in law and his two sons to a titty bar. There was a group partying there like the end of the world was imminent. They bought round after round for the house, bought lap dances for strangers, craziest thing I ever saw. I only had one drink that night as most of the time I was doing the club soda thing. When my SIL and sons hit town I usually had to be the designated driver more by choice than anything else. he's downright crazy behind the wheel when drinking.

Anyway, the one drink I had paid for by the party goers BTW, was when one very pretty lap dancer came up and said the "patron" insists you have one drink with him. She said it would be a very bad idea to refuse. When I asked why she said he's high ranking cartel and he and his wife are celebrating their, I forget the number anniversary. Discretion took the better part of valor. I took the drink raised it in his honor and took a sip. I don't think he would have recognized designated driver and a good enough excuse to refuse. I was kind of glad when the SIL decided it was time to hit the road on home.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE