I have found that any crimp not in the cannelure of the bullet or if the bullet does not have a cannelure, the crimp really puts my accuracy over a barrel, or I mean you could cover the group with a 55 galon brl. BUT, I have found a small, slight crimp in the cannelure of a bullet does not affect accuracy very much. Once again that is a small, slight crimp.<P>As far as using more powder than a manual say is MAX, I have done it, but it is MAX in some manuals and NOT in others.<P>I Personally, would start atleast 5 grains below the LOWEST suggested MAX charge with the given wt bullet I am using.<P><BR>HELPFUL HINT: (or atleast what I do.) On the VERY first shot of testing ANY loads, (even the one with the least powder in it) I check and double check that case for pressure signs. As you so eleoquently pointed out, the MAX in one manual is not the MAX load in another. Unfortunately I have had to disassemble a few rounds because my first shot, at what I thought was a good low safe pressure, was not.<P><p>[This message has been edited by blammer (edited March 24, 2001).]

Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.

When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.

PAYPAL, sucks and I will never use them again. I recommend you do the same.