As for me, I dont have a single miserable night in the woods, ever. Came out on the wrong road once when I was 18 and walked miles to find a logger that knew where are car was... I also was flathead catfishing about 25 yrs. ago in July. I had the tent and campfire all going just fine and was noticing there sure is a lot of fireworks out that way for no town being near there. it got closer and realized it was a big thunder storm coming in.. I high tail it down the river at night and i was plenty good enough to have my boat on plain , until it started raining . When rains hits the river water , it makes it impossible to see where the sand bars are. I got caught on a big sand bar and could not see where the deeper water was so I push the boat up stream and found my way out i a lightning storm and was drenched and cold , .. I am always very careful and rarely get remotely in trouble.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23