Originally Posted by jetjockey
This is literally the definition of insanity. And you guys wonder why the GOP can’t win elections? For gods sakes Giuliani was convicted in court and a jury of his peers awarded the defendants over $160 million dollars. Weisselberg is currently in negotiations to plead guilty of perjury. And Cohen spent time in prison after pleading guilty to campaign finance charges and lying to congress. You don’t negotiate a guilty plea unless the evidence is very clear and rock solid, and 4 attorneys and 1 CPA under Trump have done that now. So you guys really believe these people had evidence the election was stolen? Because if you do, that’s really, really scary. The US will fall when lies become the truth, and our democracy fails. We can have fun and argue economics all we want, but this is how dictatorships begin. I honestly believe many of you would be OK throwing the Constitution out the window and making Trump a dictator, even though his entire schtick is based on lies.
That’s where we are , brother. And Rudy, Cohen, Wisseldigk have zero to do with 2000 Mules and the information contained within it. You need to read more and post less. I know you won’t .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]