Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by wade brown
2000 jackasses goes up in smoke

Who would have thought a convicted, yes pardoned but he was convicted, would lie for a full-length movie? But dinesh got his maga-grift by charging fleecing the flock of their hard-earned money. donny must be proud, his mentors are reaping the rewards by grifting those in red hats, there is no greater praise then copying someone's actions.

I did not see this reported here on the 'fire and I was sure all of you truth seekers see the crap that was 2000 mules.

Maybe pillow man will come forth and say he has no evidence of voter fraud, but then his grift goes away. true the vote had to put up or shut up in court otherwise I am sure they would have continued the grift, so mikey will most probably continue grifting the great unwashed.

Have a good day all,
wade

I've been reading Molly Hemmingway's "Rigged" on how big tech, big media and big government conspired to rig the 2020 election. Its an excellent and illuminating read and the case she makes is overwhelming. You should read it.

Given that it has been almost 2.5 years since "Rigged" was published but has little to no (emphasis being on the no) impact on any proceedings speaks loudly for the veracity of the material.

There are institutions in this country that people who feel they have been harmed (plaintiffs) can bring their grievances to be heard in a public setting. In these institutions both sides get a chance to bring up evidence about the supposed wrongdoing and the opposition can examine the evidence and query as to its validity. Since Rigged hit the stands quite a while back it has no impact in the courts why is that? Maybe the 100's who have read it and examined the basis on which it was written to be bunk.