Originally Posted by wade brown
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by Live2Ride
I found this article to explain the situation very well. Good read
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rine-engelbrecht-gregg-phillips-discuss/

🤣🤣🤣. It’s SO difficult, that nobody can understand it. Sad thing is, people will actually believe this BS.

“The evidence True the Vote made available to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation shortly after the 2020 General Election cannot be understood to be like records stored somewhere. It consisted of massive quantities of electronic data that could only be appreciated and understood when you had multiple servers processing it and visually displaying how the information intersected in real-time. This is called geospatial analysis.“

Are you trying and failing miserably to make the claim that courts can't handle technical stuff? Visual data is presented in court all the time starting from eye witness testimony which is visually displayed data rehashed to the court, to complex medical arguments made by investigation of complex visual data presented and explained in court on subjects that are far more difficult to understand than cell tower data that has a spatial resolution of 100's of feet when it would take a resolution of less than 10 feet to prove proximity close enough to a ballot box to claim the person was able to place something in the box. Spatial analysis is kind of what I do and if it is real and you have a decent understanding is no problem to get all but the densest to understand. They were probably referring to the difficulty/impossibility of getting the mental midgets in the red hats to understand something more complex than what is for breakfast. It can't be easy getting a group who believe in lizard people to believe something that actually exists.

Someone gave someone herpes ^^^

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]