Originally Posted by wadebrownshit
When you have all the data you can make any presentation you want, it is easy, it is called reality.

Ask yourselves this: If they had the data why did they share it. If True The Vote really wanted change they would be broadcasting the data and make a film documenting their evidence. How many people go to a person who is a film make for election analysis. Would you go to the corrupt Georgia politicians that admittedly killed citizens? I imagine because we as Demonrats can't strand the truth, but I am committing a 'fire felony;using lies.

There are a number of state legislators and courts that would give the data a hearing. Just the fact that they never submitted the data to the FBI,who buried it, was all the proof that anyone needed, there their claim of the same in an official court document should be enough proof for those who can and do read proof if the lack of their submission is not proof enough. That whole truth thing tends to get people to be a little more honest in court and court filings than when they are on any other platform. The fear of a cot and 3 squares from the government's corrupt FBI, is not to be minimized.

I made the necessary corrections.

Even government quislings,like yourself,will have to face the truth some day.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts