Originally Posted by akrange
When Jolly Rogers Supreme Court Declined to take Objections to the 2020 Election a reasonable person should have concluded that was the Coup d Mein for the Constitution and that a Junta Government has been Installed not a Constitutional Government..

Furthermore the Illegal Impeachments should have told You that every Branch of Government are Confederates in the Destruction of the Constitution or Rule of Law .

Many of You Refuse to Believe this and also that a Great Struggle is about to Ensue..

Letting another Election go bye without Replacing your Overlords Will Only Increase the Price that Must be Paid ..

When the magic knee grow was announced the winner in 2008 I questioned that decision and the intelligence of the American people electing a Muslim to any political position only seven years after 9/11. When the Supreme Court and several other courts refused to consider challenges to the 2020 election results I was convinced we had just witnessed a coup and that it had been going on for several cycles.

Since that time I have become convinced our government is truly evil and this has been going on for decades if not centuries. Since the CIA assassination of JFK there have been numerous incidents of government interference in not only this country but foreign countries as well.

Edited to add I don’t believe in censquences!

Last edited by 45_100; 02/20/24.