sure troll. tell us more about Trump Russian collusion. lying pos

here you are defending ( multiple posts) disgraced anti America FBI agent strozk who helped overthrow an election . He was fired for lying under oath for the fake Russian collusion investigation. of course you would support an anti America coup to overthrow the government

everyone knows what a lying pos you are

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12985937/1

Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by ribka
Funny. your very post on the fire was an anti Trump post. Shows what a dumb uneducated biased pos troll you are

And about 50 per cent of your posts are left wing anti Trump bs and lies the past 7 years. Not surprised you voted for Fetterman

Do you even hunt or fish troll?lol. What a joke coming on a hunting and fishing web site to spread left wing political bull scit.

You're a liar ! Most of my posts were in long range hunting/optics/bowhunting/classified

here's my very first post, it wasn't anti-Trump

Originally Posted by byc
The good news is he took a lot of questions

The bad news is he took a lot of questions.

My only advice … stop campaigning PERIOD. Never say Hillary's name again.

Keep on governing and making deals. When he comes across as caring for the people he's great!! He did that today.

Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Bingo grin

Get a life, quit trying to intimidate people from your keyboard tough guy. Chances are very good I spend way more time in the woods or on the water, taking game than you do....I usually hunt 4 states, only made it to 3 this year because I got sick. I'm on Archery Talk, Rokslide, Longrange hunting, The High Road.....that's a lot of hunting/shooting sites for being a nonhunter lol

I'm not spreading any left wing views liar, never said a good word about Biden or Hillary, and sure as hell didn't vote for Fetterman..... go bark up another tree.

Last edited by ribka; 02/20/24.