Thanks buddy BSA, speaking of overlap, i had forgot the old 300 H&H wears a 3.5-10x40 instead of 3-9, pretty sure that's a felony in this state ; ]

The A0's have never been a problem with hunting for me, if walk hunting i just set at 100 and can quickly shoot to 200 if need be with no accuracy issues, farther out while glassing and running a range finder a man has plenty of time to range and adjust, i bought some of those Burris FFII on one of the sales you guys posted about, handed em out to guys to get their kidsscoped up and out shooting.

I think the littlle 270 will get the nod, i cant think of an angle on a whitetail deer where the 150gr Oryx or Grand Slam wont reach the vitals, i will admit, if i get screwed on a really big whitetail buck i'll cut this crap out and just use scopes, we all know we can't hit what we can't see, even us paper punchers! grin

Our old buddy Beretzs read the post and had mercy, he's going to post up some pics of the rifles in question here, the 270 really is a slim trim one, Thanks Scotty, i appreciate it greatly Sir.

Trump Won!