On my first post I mentioned that my friend dislikes TSX bullets on cats… cats in general. He mentioned lion as well. He said they didn’t kill as quickly as lead core soft points. So as others have stated cats being susceptible to “shock” I too would assume the TSX bullets perhaps aren’t transferring or “dumping” as much energy in the cats. I’ve shot a lot of game with tsx and TTSX…. personally I wouldn’t be afraid to use them. I can’t imagine a 130TTSX at 3100fps wouldn’t turn a 150lb cats lights out very quickly. But again I have zero experience with leopards so take that for what it’s worth. One thing I thought about commenting on earlier was that the choice of scope would probably be at least as important as the choice of bullet. There have been many times I’ve turned the magnification DOWN on my scopes to improve my eye’s ability to see the intended target. I would be reluctant to use a Set power 8x scope. Essentially on a very short range shot. I’m pretty sure MD wrote a very good article on scope magnification/ objective diameter/ exit pupil and how they all translate into the best/brightest image as viewed through a rifle scope. Hopefully he will again share his knowledge and opinions on that topic as well.