How about a virgin Marlin 336A .35 Rem waffle-top with aperture sight using factory loads with 180gr RN's??

Or a virgin Marlin 336SC Thutty-thutty waffle-top with aperture sight using factory loads with 170 gr RNs?

Or a 1st year Sako L61R Finnbear in .300 H&H with 180 grainers, but handloaded Swift Sciroccos?

Or a Sako L61R Finnbear in 30-06 using some old handloaded 165 gr RNs (maybe Speer?)?

Or a first gen Browning BLR 308 using 180 gr RNs? Have killed over 200 whitetails with that one.

Or a tanger Ruger 77R in 300 Win using 180gr RN handloads? Got a nice whitetail buck in the middle of a gawd-awful thunderstorm, then had to literally hang on for dear life to the trunk of a tree that blew down in front of me when a tornado came through.

And I've got a Stormy Kromer and some Bean's wool Johnson Guide Pants, with suspenders, and a pair of their Maine Guide boots I still use.

I ain't hit the requirement perzactly, but I've hit all around it as close as you can without nailing it dead center. wink crazy cool

Last edited by Skeezix; 04/17/24. Reason: Add info

Bring enough gun and know how to use it.

Know that it is not the knowing, nor the talking, nor the reading man, but the doing man, that at last will be found the happiest man. - Thomas Brooks (1608-1680)