Originally Posted by TA 17 Rem
I know with you having to take all those med.s and also lacking sun light or Vit. C but I should perhaps let your dumb ass know you posting in wrong forum and maybe you have better luck in the long-range hunting forum. I think members that post there shoot those god-awful heavies and you may fit in better.

I owned a rem. model 7, artic panther(DPMS) and Lesbar in 223 and also have one barrel chambered in 223 for my switch barrel rifle (Lilja).

As far as 22-250 or coyotes go you don't need a heavy ass bullet for the avr. distance they shot at here, waste of money. Some guys also put up the hides so money saved/made if you don't have big hole going in and out. so there no need for a heavy ass bullet. Maybe you figure it out but then again, I doubt it. Maybe look into big game forum as well you might fit in there.

also your ballistic charts don't come close to my actual loading sheet but you maybe new that..

Heavy bullets used on coyotes is just to help make up for lack of shooting skills.

He tried- and failed, like everything else. They threw him out so fast his head spun faster than his alleged RPM spouts. A decent forum has no use for a fraud, psychotic sociopath.