TA,

Thanks for your reply and your perspective. Keep on using what works for you, and I'll keep using what works for me...
But that doesn't mean I think what works for you is wrong.... Minus Stumpy, one campfire guy can appreciate another campfire guy, and their opinions without throwing insults back and forth.

Lived in Minnesota for 15 years, so I am real familiar with South Central Minnesota, and how 'flat' it is. Really real familiar with the entire state and the upper Midwest. Traveled all over the upper Midwest as a Medical Sale Rep, serving hospitals in 6 and 7 state territories. Both my first and second wives were from Minnesota. Second one, we've been together since 1990.

I'll set back and enjoy your posts dealing with Stumpy. You're all over him like syrup on a pancake. But be gentle on the little cretin, he isn't overly bright.. and in his case, he is actually smarter than he looks.. which isn't saying much... then he pollutes what he has with booze and meth.. it is actually impressive of what he gets out of those 2 working brain cells, and that dopey look on his face. If hair was intelligence, you'll notice how he shaves his head....

Gotta give it to him tho.. biggest entertainment value on the www...and no one puts so much efforts into the concept of "Failing" than Stumpy does... that's an achievement considering someone who has less brain power than the average sage rat has around here...bet he'd lose a game of chess against one, that's how "bright" he actually is...

take care TA.... and have a great day rattling Stumpy's cage. If it wasn't for the internet and the insults people throw at him, he'd have no social life at all.... He'll stroke out some day, and can you imagine the local Fire Dept EMTs walking into the dump he calls home, with an entire arsenal lying around they will find, half covered in rust.... and the smell they'll have to deal with? Glad it won't be me...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez