Originally Posted by Big Stick
I missed it where anyone "accused" you of having the "means","abilities" or "comprehension, to even fhuqking begin to attain your FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint.

You do Whine well,undoubtedly due to a "Life" of pandering your Professional Victim Status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon reality,as you Drool aloud. Hint.

It will only come as a "Surprise!" to someone as fhuqing STUPID as you,that kenton labels have less than zero bearing on internals. HINT.

Keep the Hurt Feelers Reports coming,as you obliviously quantify your Amazing Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU Crying CLUELESS Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Homoerotic Fantasies and Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying SO hard.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Cheez Stumpy... Do you keep track of how many times you've posted that pic of the bear on this post? I bet I've seen that pic in your posts 10,000 times at least... cut and pasting the same old schitt over and over and over...

you go girl! you're batting a thousand....( 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001)

Ain't easy being Schtick....is it?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez