He got nothing I want or even interested in, what a joke. 80 gr. bullet shot at 200 yards another joke. Got really bad now that I see he bought cheap ass thermal which will not do any good for his rifles shooting heavy bullets cause he not going to see them very far off. Be waste of a bullet again. LMAO....... He has Alaska down for place he lives but actually he is Russian, can tell by his piss poor writing.

Yeah thanks.

The dumb guy just don't get it. I've shot coyotes for over 25 years with 17 Pred. shooting 30 gr. bullets and 52 gr. bullets in my ackley, that's all a guy needs for them. I don't hunt big-game so careless about any other cartridge or heavy ass bullet. His 80 gr. bullet still drifts and drops so you still need to dial it in and so do I but much less as I'm not shooting over 600 yards.
Dumb ass is in wrong forum. Also I bet he carries a cheat sheet for drop and windage or spends all year trying to remember it all. I don't have to remember a thing as I use Kenton BDC speed dials, all the dope is etched into the dial. Can also use same dial for 17 Pred., 20x47 lapua and also 22-250 ackley, no guessing here. Kenton also makes a windage dial but don't need that for shots out to 600 yards another thing dummy doesn't get. Also if guy wants pictures, I got 100's of them but he will have to work to see them, not going to make it easy for him. LOL

Oh dummy if you need help with the cheap thermal just ask, plenty of guys here than can help you. LOL

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 04/29/24.