Originally Posted by c j
I only HAVE one so far, but it's one that I'd been trying to get for awhile: 1B in 6mm Rem.

I'm hoping to get one in 338 WM and 270 Wby Mag at some point, but it may be awhile down the road.

It took me a while to find the 6mm as well, but I like it a lot. When I found it I was just looking for a 6mm, no particular rifle. I got to scratch two itches at once. I do like the .270 Roy, it was the first bolt rifle I purchased, in a M70XTR of all things.

I was not aware the rifle was ever chambered in the 300 H&H, but I'm not a real #1 loonie. I'm thinking that would have to be my pick, as I am partial to classic cartridge in a classy rifle.

I have a 7-08 in a Montana already, but I am continually drawn to the .275 Rigby in a RSI, just to go along with the M70 WinLite in .280 and the XP-100 in .284 Winchester. Talk about overlap. The others, admittedly, are as far from a #1 RSI as one can get.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB