... would it be possible to open yours to a K Hornet to take care of that rough chamber?
Yes it would, exept the bore is not too good either. Also, the neck area is rough but no case movement takes place there anyway. Its only where the case actually undergoes elastic elongation that sliding or creeping takes place against the chamber walls, that there is a problem. I could just polish the chamber I suppose. The other consideration is that the k-hornet is likely to produce higher pressure with the loading I am using. There is no way I could load that kind of charge into the shorter necked k - I need the full neck length of the standard hornet. In short, my rifle's bad chamber has an upside. It gives me more performance with Li'Gun. I am pretty sure your hornet would go over-pressure with my loads! My velocities are not proportionately higher - I just need more powder to produce the same pressure which produces a higher mean pressure. Still, I will be working on reducing my loads. A varmint can only get so dead! wink And my rifle just isn't accurate enough for 200m shots. But I also use it on feral goats.

303Guy