AggieDog
Please do not get upset if I fail to apologize for where or how I was raised. My first two shotguns were High Standard and Mossberg.

But let's get to the "good" Mossberg is doing for hunters... There is a certain POS named Buck McNeeley with a show backed by Mossberg. Buck stands in one edition of the show talking (strutting really) to the camera and twirling the barrel of his Mossberg shotgun into the concrete slab of a trap range.

I wrote Mossberg suggesting their backing might do more good elsewhere. Mossberg never responded. I referenced several acts over the course of several shows.

Shortly thereafter Buck was popped for shooting caribou on the same day he flew (landing and shooting caribou spotted from the air actually) and he pled guilty in Fed court on a Lacey Act violation. Among the many conditions of his sentence were a requirement to make some public service announcements about it being a good idea to follow laws and no hunting in the US for a few years. He never answered to AK charges.

When I wrote to Mossberg a second time they failed to respond again.

I will not order Mossberg for folks on my FFL. I will not own or use Mossberg myself. Mossberg going under would not bother me in the slightest. I do not consider their efforts a Public Service.

If there is a problem causing injuries to shooters I believe they deserve to sue Mossberg and let the courts decide what should be done. Knowing Mossberg standards, I have every reason to believe people have been hurt because of Mossberg. But I am not on the jury.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.