Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by BobinNH
If true, a bolt flying back into your face is a real joke...well worth "saving" Mossberg from attack.... I can't help but wonder about the fact that we rail against a manufacturer because a rifle won't shoot a 1/2" group; but if they peddle a defective design that kills or maims,.....well,that's OK(?)Pretty funny... smirk

I'm with friend Bob on this one.....100% Concur.

Lawyers are hated until one is needed. (I'm not one, no ax to grind either way).

To whom does this carnage belong? Do the affected persons just suck it up? What if they don't have personal insurance? I don't like companies being "gutted", especially gun companies. But there are issues here, serious issues that just won't "go away".

What if it was you or a loved one? And what if Mossberg is at fault? Do they get a free pass and you or your loved one just take a hike?

These questions need to be answered and litigation is the only way to find out what's really going on and determine what's equitable.

And, I'm as pro gun as anyone here. Saved up money as a teenager to become a 50 year NRA Life member, bumped up to Benefactor a few years ago.

IMHO,

DF