Aggie Dog
"But, I get pretty testy with some of the Campfire's "Hollyer than Thou" croud who forget just how important an impact Mossberg has made over the years providing low cost firearms frankly, to those who otherwise would never have been able to have been introduced to the sport of hunting,etc, shooting. Up until this stupid post by
miss rich bitch (probably a democrat) lawyer, I dont recall the world getting blown up by Mossberg. I am very disappointed in so many people ready to trass Mossberg..... We all know their fit and finish is terrible, but they do offer a low cost product.

I'd like little miss rich bitch to put me on the stand so I can trash her knowledge of Mossberg."

I guess you missed the part about Mossberg doing all they can to make shooters look like morons through their support of Buck... Or do you support Buck's actions, too?

I doubt Ms Holt needs anyone to trash her knowledge of mossberg... That is not an issue in this case. Your self-importance is really laughable. You are ready to defend Mossberg's lousy reputation for building crap.

I am ready to trash Mossberg because of what they have done. The additional action of building crap that has injured folks is pure bonus...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.