A trophy hunt 2-3 years ago may be this years bust. I would recommend several sources. A good booking agent like Ray Atkinson that posts here. Ray will know the current hot spots. I wouldn't thing about booking an expensive hunt with out hunting reports from SCI & The Hunting Report. These are written by actual hunters. I have submitted quite a few. You can request individual states/Providences or a package of reports on Mulies . I would also suggest you talk to Doug Luger the Manager of Trophy Records at SCI. Doug's ph. is 520-620-1220 ext.265 & he can advise where the best mulie trophies are being taken. Plan on 7-12K for a top mulie trophy hunt. I was offered to be put on a waiting list in Utah(I believe) by an outfitter this past year where 30-36" mulies were supposodly being taken. Hunt was "only" 15K with a kicker if above a certain B&C score. I passed since I can hunt lots of animals in Africa for less. Good hunting.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?