Kique:You're of course free to disagree with me,and you no doubt look at this from a guide/outfitter perspective....I might live long enough to draw a Kaibab tag wink

If I did, you can bet I would not be in camp with 6 others;I know Duane Adams reputation ,which is great;but the Kaibab is not a realistic expectation for someone who wants to hunt each year,so it can hardly be regarded as "typical".The same applies to any special draw unit that attracts lots of attention.You can spread out 6 guys because the tags are limited.You can grow old waiting for one of those tags.

With very few exceptions anymore, I no longer bother with the US for mule deer;I go to Canada instead.I have been on enough of the "typical" guided hunts in the West to know that opportunities for success(remember we are talking about "my" or "your" chances at a BIG mule deer)are just not very good.

Also, the "typical" guided hunt in the West runs 5-7 days,which could be 4-6 days more than you need; but IMO no where near enough time.If I cannot go for at least 10 days, I won't bother.This year I hunted 14 consecutive days; it was not "enough" time...

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.