I am spoiled by Sonora. Having guided down there, and seeing all the monster bucks I seen, I still dream of the hunts.
On two opening days, one with rickbin, we seen 3 good 30" plus bucks and rick took a 31 incher that day. The second opening day I was with akjeff. We musta seen 4 bucks over 30 and a couple in the high 20's(27 to 30).
For sure Sonora has the big bucks. Do the research tho. You got some screw jobs down there. If they talk big talk and make it sound sweet, ask for references and check up on them. Don't drop money till you do that. Like mentioned above, add a coues deer. The desert flats hold those big NT and typical bucks that are scoring high in the books. You may see one you may not, but at least if you do you got that chance to kill one. The realistic chacne of a 30 incher or 180/190 plus is there.

Then again alberta has some toads! Look into there.

Those are the two realistic place to find what you are looking for and be successful. You may find a few places here in the US, but to me nothing beats Sonora.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1